The DIY Shop is open to Members only to work on their own bikes. Currently DIY is only available on Sundays until our new Education Coordinator is hired. Please review the DIY capabilities for what you can expect to be able to accomplish. See below instructions on how Reserve your one or two hour time slot on the work stands.
- Go to your CC personal site. Email yourself the link if you don’t have it.
- Select Shift Calendar > (scroll down), Member DIY> Sign up for a time that works for you (More Instructions if ya need ’em). Limit 1 per day.
- Please email gro.s1619183698elcyc1619183698ytinu1619183698mmoc@1619183698daely1619183698id1619183698 with the work you expect to accomplish.
- Check out videos before you attend so you can complete the work on your bike before the shift ends.
- Sign in / Check in with the Greeter when you arrive at the Community Cycles shop. Make sure to Sign out when you’ve completed the DIY shift.
Community Work Space Rules:
- Closed-toed shoes & mask must be worn at all times if you are working with tools.
- Sign-in & check-in with Greeters to receive your reserved work station.
- There is a mechanic on duty. We want to emphasize that you are working on your own bike, with our assistance.
- Please use only the color-coded tools at your reserved station.
- When using the parts washer always wear an apron, heavy gloves and safety glasses.
- Dogs are welcome at Community Cycles but they
must be leashed at all times.
- Put away all tools and bins that you use.
- Track All the (new&used) parts that you used on your tab – Reservation Card.
Contact us if you have any issues.