Join us as we highlight new bicycle, pedestrian and community infrastructure around Boulder!
Play along by taking your photo** in front of any 5 of these locations and email your photos to gro.s1614311221elcyc1614311221ytinu1614311221mmoc@1614311221tnuh1614311221 and you will win a Community Cycles’ Park Tool Multi-tool! (Multi-tools must be picked up at the Community Cycles shop during open hours while supply lasts. Other prizes will be awarded after we run out.) The hunt closes on February 20th.
Locations to visit:
- Foothills Parkway Bicycle and Pedestrian Underpass – Just south of Colorado, this underpass replaces an overpass
- 17th Street and 18th Street and Grove– Curb extensions and new crossing treatments
- Grinnell and Viele Channel Path– Crossing Treatment and Median Island
- Contra Flow Bike Lane from 15th – 17th Street on Grove- Boulder’s second contra flow bike lane
- Two new pedestrian bridges connecting CU to the Boulder Creek Path at 19th Street and 21st Street – park your bike and take a short walk for great views!
- Boulder Murals– Boulder has invested in over 90 outdoor murals in the past few years. Check them out!
- New Scott Carpenter Pool – Check out the new pool funded through the city’s Community, Culture and Safety Tax
- New underpass under 28th Street between Kalmia and Palo Parkway- this recently constructed underpass links the east and west portions of the Wonderland Creek Multi-use Trail
**Photos may be used for promotional purposes.