Use our work space to fix your own bike! We have all the tools, resources, and knowledgable staff to assist you navigate the space.
- Reserve a Station
- Use our tools
- Fix your bike
- Learn a Bunch
- Save a ton of Money
- Empower Yourself
- Have Fun!
Come in and enjoy a busy but welcoming environment. We have all resources you need to complete your successful D.I.Y. service jobs! We feature used AND new parts! Bike care & repair keeps more people happily pedaling their bikes and keeps more bikes on the road!
Community Work Space Rules:
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn at all times if you are working with tools.
- Sign-in & check-in with Greeters to receive your reserved work station.
- There is a mechanic on duty. We want to emphasize that you are working on your own bike, with our assistance.
- Please use only the color-coded tools at your reserved station.
- When using the parts washer always wear an apron, heavy gloves and safety glasses.
- Dogs are welcome at Community Cycles but they
must be leashed at all times.
- Put away all tools and bins that you use.
- Track All the (new&used) parts that you used on your tab – Reservation Card.