Due to COVID-19, DIY is now on hold. All operations are suspended until alert level drops back to yellow Current Levels
Use the Community Cycles work space to fix your own bike! We have all the tools, resources, and knowledgeable staff to assist you navigate the space.
- Reserve a Station
- Use our tools
- Fix your bike
- Learn a Bunch
- Save a ton of Money
- Empower Yourself
- Have Fun!
Come in and enjoy a busy but welcoming environment. We have all resources you need to complete your successful D.I.Y. service jobs! We feature used AND new parts! Bike care & repair keeps more people happily pedaling their bikes and keeps more bikes on the road!
Community Work Space Rules:
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn at all times if you are working with tools.
- Sign-in & check-in with Greeters to receive your reserved work station.
- There is a mechanic on duty. We want to emphasize that you are working on your own bike, with our assistance.
- Please use only the color-coded tools at your reserved station.
- When using the parts washer always wear an apron, heavy gloves and safety glasses.
- Dogs are welcome at Community Cycles but they
must be leashed at all times.
- Put away all tools and bins that you use.
- Track All the (new&used) parts that you used on your tab – Reservation Card.