Help Us, Help Yourself, Learn a Lot, and Have a Ton o f Fun!
- First, fill out the online application
- Then attend a volunteer orientation
- Sign up for your volunteer shifts (instructions)
- Retrieve your login here if you’ve already signed up as volunteer
- Attend workshops to enhance your skills.
- Volunteer opportunities range from mechanic work to sales and office help.
- Tell us about your key skills and interests on our volunteer application form! Got a unique vision or special gift? Use the “other” field to tell us more.
Do Your Community Service With Us!
- Court-Ordered: Please come in to the shop during open hours, or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students: Please contact email@example.com.
Upcoming Volunteer Orientations:
Saturday November 15th & 29th from 9-11am with Samuel, our Education Coordinator. Please Sign Up for your orientation shift.
Benefits of volunteering:
- learn bike mechanics
- help keep bikes out of the waste stream
- volunteer gatherings and social events (with food)
- get dibs on fancy parts
- meet new people and be part of a community
- give back to the community
- free workshops to build skills!
We like to thank and appreciate our volunteers!
- 35 hours (in 4 months) – Personalized name tag (and wholesale purchasing benefits)
- 50 hours (in one year) – Community Cycles T-shirt
- 75 hours (in one year) – Community Cycles socks
- 100 hours (in one year) – increased wholesale purchasing benefits
- 200 (lifetime) – Cake
- 500 (lifetime) – Gift