Help Us, Help Yourself, Learn a Lot, and Have a Ton of Fun!
- First, fill out the online application
- Then attend a volunteer orientation
- Sign up for your volunteer shifts (instructions)
- Retrieve your login here if you’ve already signed up as volunteer
- Attend workshops to enhance your skills.
- Volunteer opportunities range from mechanic work to sales and office help.
- Tell us about your key skills and interests on our volunteer application form! Got a unique vision or special gift? Use the “other” field to tell us more.
Do Your Community Service With Us!
Please sign up online or come in to the shop during open hours. Details here, and thanks for your service.
Upcoming Volunteer Orientations:
Thursday January 15th at 6:30pm. Please Sign Up for your orientation shift.
Benefits of volunteering:
- learn bike mechanics
- help keep bikes out of the waste stream
- volunteer gatherings and social events (with food)
- get dibs on fancy parts
- meet new people and be part of a community
- give back to the community
- free workshops to build skills!
We like to thank and appreciate our volunteers!
- 35 hours (in 4 months) – Personalized name tag (and wholesale purchasing benefits)
- 50 hours (in one year) – Community Cycles T-shirt
- 75 hours (in one year) – Community Cycles socks
- 100 hours (in one year) – increased wholesale purchasing benefits
- 200 (lifetime) – Cake
- 500 (lifetime) – Gift