General Shop Rules
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn at all times if you are working with tools.
- Sign-in & check-in with Greeters to receive your reserved work station.
- There is a mechanic on duty. We want to emphasize that you are working on your own bike, with our assistance.
- Please use only the color-coded tools at your reserved station.
- When using the parts washer always wear an apron, heavy gloves and safety glasses.
- Dogs are welcome at Community Cycles but they must be leashed at all times.
- Put away all tools and bins that you use.
- Track All the (new & used) parts that you used on your tab – Reservation Card.
- Minimum membership age is 16, unless accompanied by a chaperon.
RESERVE A STAND IN THE DIY REPAIR SHOP