The Bike-N-Ride Shelter project is one of many efforts to solve the “final mile” issue of using public transportation and actually getting to your home or workplace.
- Ever been stranded with no bike spaces on the bus?
- Tired of lugging your bike on and off the bus everyday?
- Ever tied a plastic bag to your seat to keep the snow off?
- Want a secure place to leave your bike overnight for the next day?
Bike-N-Ride Shelters provide secure and weather-protected bicycle storage for commuters making connections to and from local or regional transit routes. Combine a bus trip and bike ride by using the shelter to complete the first or final mile of your commute! Your bike will be secure and sheltered from the snow and rain and you’ll no longer have to load your bike on and off the bus!
- Bring your own lock. U-locks strongly recommended.
- Do not leave a bike in a shelter for more than 30 days.
- Shelters are for the storage of operable bikes and bicycle accessories only.
Superior (Eastbound McCaslin)
Hover Street & Highway 119/Diagonal in Longmont
30th Street & Diagonal Hwy, North Boulder
8th & Coffman, downtown Longmont
US 36 & Table Mesa Station (near gate C)
Downtown Boulder Station – Walnut and 14th Street