Today we celebrate completing Stage 1, raising $10k towards our $30k year-end donation goal. THANK YOU for helping us reach our first goal!
We have unlocked our first ever Matching Fund of $6k from the Community Cycles Board of Directors along with a couple of enthusiastic supporters. During Stage 2, your gift will be DOUBLED dollar for dollar up to $6,000.
What Goes into Year End Fundraising?
This year we’re trying something new to illustrate our goals. Each peak here represents one of our goals, or Stages.
Stage 1: $10,000 reached!
Stage 2: We have unlocked Stage 2, a matching fund of $6k. Donate today and help us unlock $12k!
Stage 3: We will be ready to stretch towards the last Stage! Our final goal is $30,000 before December 31, 2022.
Stage 4: Let’s celebrate raising $30,000!!
Give for a Strong 2023
While we give ourselves a pat on the back for 2022 milestones, we will be able to surpass this list in 2023 with your donation.
In 2022 Community Cycles:
- Gave away 800 bikes to those in need
- Recycled 3K bikes and over 4k bike tires, diverting them from the landfill
- Hosted 2500 hours from an amazing group of volunteers
- Are lobbying for E-Bike incentives for you for 2023
- Successfully advocated for a Vision Zero initiative on core arterial networks (CAN)
- Successfully advocated for an update in the City’s Design Construction Standards for new best practices for bicycle and pedestrian safety.
- Served 6k customers in the non-profit bike shop
- Are taking steps towards providing our staff a true living wage in Boulder
- Are working towards creating a “climate-neutral” organization and lessen our carbon footprint
Time is ticking on this fantastic match opportunity! We need 21 more donors by 11:59pm on Dec 28th in order to unlock and secure this $6,000 match. Will you join us?
Help us complete Stage 2 where donations are DOUBLED! It’s a BIG deal – please give to ensure our work continues.
No gift is too small (or too big)! Every gift counts. Please join us as a donor during this year-end giving season and double your impact for people who need a bike the most!
To you, the donor, “Thank you” for your support, and for fueling the passion behind Community Cycles’ year-end Stages.