Join us as we highlight new bicycle, pedestrian and community infrastructure around Boulder!
To play, take your photo in front of any 5 of these locations and email your photos to email@example.com and you will win a Community Cycles’ Park Tool Multi-tool! (Prize must be picked up at the Community Cycles shop during open hours). The hunt closes on Febrary 20th.
Locations to visit:
- Foothills Parkway Bicycle and Pedestrian Underpass – Just south of Colorado, this underpass replaces an overpass
- 17th Street and 18th Street and Grove– Curb extensions and new crossing treatments
- Grinnell and Viele Channel Path– Crossing Treatment and Median Island
- Contra Flow Bike Lane from 15th – 17th Street on Grove- Boulder’s second contra flow bike lane
- Two new pedestrian bridges connecting CU to the Boulder Creek Path at 19th Street and 21st Street – park your bike and take a short walk for great views!
- Boulder Murals– Boulder has invested in over 90 outdoor murals in the past few years. Check them out!
- New Scott Carpenter Pool – Check out the new pool funded through the city’s Community, Culture and Safety Tax
- New underpass under 28th Street between Kalmia and Palo Parkway- this recently constructed underpass links the east and west portions of the Wonderland Creek Multi-use Trail