To show our commitment to our community, we are giving back to you: when you support us during year end giving, every $50 donated will earn an entry to win one of three prizes:
A bar tab worth $100 for you and your friends to enjoy Sanitas Brewing. Have you seen this patio!?
A gravel ride (PLUS lunch) with Taylor Phinney. Yep, he’s traded in lycra for miles of dirt
$75 worth of cycling gear from Community Cycles
To you, the donor, “Thank you” for your support, for fueling the passion behind Community Cycles and the future of our cycling community. Donate today!
10 Reasons to give to Community Cycles:
As a non-profit cycling organization, we create opportunities to make cycling more accessible. Our goal is to raise $25,000 from now until the end of the year! We’re asking you to help us get more people on bikes and make 2022 a year of widespread awareness and inclusion to cyclists of all types.
- You’ll support the Diagonal HWY (119) bike path from Boulder to Longmont in 2022!
- You’ll support new local transportation funding to include building more protected bike lanes
- You can use the DIY Shop and work on your bike with friends
- You support our shop’s work of recycling more than 3,500 bicycles every year and help us do our part to support Boulder as a zero-waste community!
- You and your friends can win a $100 tab at Sanitas Brewing! Read our interview with founder Michael Memsic HERE.
- Good karma – Winter Bike to Work Day, February 11th, will be 50 degrees and sunny
- You’ll give the joy of “new bike day” to kids in need over the holidays
- You can learn bike care and maintenance at hundreds of workshops at Community Cycles, a low-cost education resource.
- You’ll have a chance to win some new bike gear from Community Cycles!
- Did we mention a chance to ride with CC advocate, Taylor Phinney? Read his story HERE.
Donate by December 31st to win!