We encourage you to VOTE YES on ballot measures 2M & 2N during this November’s City of Boulder election.
Our permanent Community Cycling Center in Boulder Junction will receive significant funding through this ballot measure!
Learn more about the ballot measure at the Community Culture Safety Yes Campaign Page
If you’ve ever been to our shop, you know that we have more than outgrown our current rented space. Community Cycles has an amazing opportunity to move into a permanent new home in a bike, transit, and pedestrian-friendly neighborhood under construction at 33rd and Valmont.
Our new space will be three times as large as our current location, allowing us to offer much more, and put all our funds into programs that serve the community, including:
- growing bike education programs like Earn-A-Bike classes and Transitions bicycle mechanics apprenticeship programs for disabled youth,
- expanding our Do It Yourself workshop for bicycle care and repair, with twice as many bike stands and more open hours,
- adding more frequent classes to help more people maintain their bikes for a lifetime of cycling
- increasing our bicycle recycling and re-use, so we can save more bicycles from the landfill,
- making the benefits of bicycling available equitably to everyone in our community.
We have already raised $660,000 towards our $2.5 million goal. This fall, we will be part of the Community, Culture and Safety tax extension ballot measures 2M & 2N, which will give us another $822,500 towards our goal.
We encourage you to vote YES on 2M & 2N!
In order to get that $822,500, we’ll need to match it with donations from the community. Please DONATE TODAY to make this vision a reality. We have numerous recognition opportunities to give you and your family a permanent place in Boulder’s Bicycling History.
We need YOU to realize our dream of a permanent home and bicycling center!
Vote YES on 2M & 2N in November and donate today to make the Community Cycling Center a reality next year!
Read more about the new Community Cycles Cycling Center